Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hip Holiday Cards

Christmas is just around the corner (44 days to be exact!). Now that I'm a parent, one of the joys of the holiday is sending Christmas cards to friends & family with an updated photo of our little gal. But I tend to stress myself out by trying to make each card fun & fabulous. Choosing the perfect photos can be a challenge. This year I'm going a different route (attempting to make my life easier) and using my favorite online printing store, Shutterfly. I'm going to use them for my holiday photo cards, Christmas party invites & holiday gift tags. I love one-stop shopping especially when I can do it my pajamas! Plus they have a great selection and their prices are reasonable. I am also a big fan of the quality of their cards – not to mention their prints and photo books…

Here are a few of my favorites:




If you aren’t already signed up with Shutterfly, sign up now and get 50 4x6 FREE prints. Then be sure to check out their latest holiday cards – in addition to Christmas cards – they offer Hanukkah, New Year’s, thank you cards and more!

Are you blogger? You can receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Just click HERE for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season!

So are you a procrastinator or have you already started your holiday cards?